When you're enjoying your favourite soap, or in the middle of cooking a meal and your electric randomly trips... Had that experience?
Call us on 07812 075362. Callout rates start from £40, this includes your first hour in an emergency. Each additional hour beyond this will be £20 plus materials needed for the repair. Out of hours (before 8am and after 6pm Monday to Friday and before 10am and after 4pm Saturday and Sunday, call-outs will be charged from £60 + £30 per additional hour).
Before calling for assistance, try one of the steps below to save yourself time and money:
1) Identify which circuit is causing your consumer unit to trip (lights, sockets, upstairs, downstairs, etc.)
2) Disconnect all plugs and/or bulbs linked to that circuit.
3) Reconnect them one at a time to try and identify which is causing the trip.
4) Once you've identified which appliance is causing the trip, try something else in the same socket and see if it trips again. If it does trip, it's likely to be the wiring within the circuit causing the trip which will need an electrician to find and repair.
5) Try the potential faulty item in another socket and see if that trips. If the circuit trips from the same appliance, it's a good indication that the appliance is faulty. This will need further investigation from an appliance repair specialist.
55 Windsor Road, Birtley, DH3 1PQ
0191 695 1095
COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED